It's the bank holiday weekend, and several providers have new offers on to tempt you to switch broadband. We've got the best highlighted for you below.
We're kicking off with BT and a reward card offer across the majority of their products. The non-fibre Broadband and Weekend Calls package is £24.99 a month and comes with a £60 reward card. If you can get it in your area, Superfast Fibre with Weekend Calls is £31.99 a month with a £90 reward card, and Superfast Fibre 2 with Weekend Calls is £39.99 a month with a £110 reward card. The rewards cards also apply to the broadband and TV offers if you want to throw that in at the same time.1
Plusnet are offering £75 cashback on their non-fibre Unlimited Broadband and Phone package, which is £18.99 a month. Their fibre products both come with a £60 reward card; Unlimited Fibre Broadband and Phone is £23.99 a month and Unlimited Fibre Extra Broadband and Phone is £27.99 a month. You'll need to hurry, all of these offers end on Tuesday night!2
Sky have got some great offers on TV and broadband bundles. Entertainment with Broadband Essential is currently £35 a month, while Entertainment with Broadband Superfast is £39 a month. If sports are your thing, then you can also choose Entertainment with Sports and HD for £62 a month. These packages all come with a 1TB Sky Q box and access to over 270 channels!3
You can get still Shell Energy's fantastically low-priced Standard Broadband for just £16.99 a month, exclusively through the link in this blog post. This offer is only on for another week, so take advantage of it while you can.4
All offers available to new customers only unless otherwise specified. Some offers only available in provider network areas. Use our Use our postcode checker to find out what's available in your area. See respective landing pages for full terms and conditions and details of how to claim rewards.
1. All BT products are on an 18 month contract. Connection fees may apply. Prices increase from month 19, see website for out of contract prices. Connection fees may apply. BT reward is a prepaid Mastercard of the specified amount. Offer ends 11:59pm 29th August.
2. Plusnet ADSL products are on a 12 month contract and Fibre products are on an 18 month contract. Connection fees may apply. Prices increase at the end of the offer period when your contract is up, see website for out of contract prices. Customers outside Plusnet Low Cost network areas pay an additional £7.50 per month on all broadband products. Plusnet reward is a prepaid Mastercard of the specified amount. Offers end 11:59pm 27th August.
3. Sky deals are on an 18 month contract, prices will rise from month 19. Connection fees may apply. Offers end 11:59pm 26th September.
4. All Shell Energy deals are on an 18 month contract. Prices will rise from month 19, see Shell Energy site for more details. Connection fees may apply. Offer ends 11:59pm 1st September.
5. Virgin Media M50 is on an 18 month contract, prices will rise from month 19. Credit will be applied to your first bill. Connection fees may apply. Offer ends 11:59pm 30th September.